Wednesday 30 March 2011

How to find "The Olinda Angel"

Well, I haven't had any comments yet on my blog, and I must confess I am a bit disappointed. For that reason perhaps I haven't added to it since beginning the unfortunate thing in January. But friends tell me that one must not be disheartened but just go on blogging, and that is what I am doing now.

I think the television programme on Sky's Crime and Investigation Network must be very soon now, although I have had no definite news. But I have got round to publishing the small book from which extracts will be read, called "The Olinda Angel". As you know, I am charging the small sum of  Four Pounds Ninety-Five and hope this will not break any banks. The work is available as an ebook to be downloaded and has 63 pages. It is pretty delirious, unfinished stuff, and artistically rather imperfect, but I hope you will like it.

The book is on lulu.com, and one way of accessing it is to go straight to their site, and search for The Olinda Angel. Or you can click on the following blob:
Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment